Published on January 12, 2022
Every animated video should be a happy beginning of your product's journey.
Do you still remember cartoons you watched as a child? We all do. That’s because animation is more memorable than other content.
So, why don’t you make the most out of it to drive your business growth? Aside from being informative, short animated videos for business should be entertaining. They are creative, and it is much easier to grab the audience’s attention with such pieces.
We have been using storytelling since forever. It’s a way we communicate with others, share thoughts, ideas, and feelings.
Most people associate storytelling with childhood. However, our interest in it doesn’t end when we grow up. It only changes according to our age.
Some even make a living by sharing stories. The following article will focus on animated storytelling and how companies can benefit from it.
What is Animated Storytelling?
Therefore, animated storytelling refers to creating content used for different purposes. For instance, it has become a valuable part of different marketing strategies.
3 Reasons to Use Animated Storytelling in Marketing
Animation videos are concise yet layered, which is why marketers opt for them. Still, the list can contain other reasons, and here are the most significant.
1. Stand Out in an Already Crowded Digital Space
When creating a marketing strategy, every company shouldn’t bother “reinventing the wheel.” However, that doesn’t mean you should give up on authenticity.
You can present your product or service in a unique yet proven way, with video storytelling being one of the most effective. This creative method allows you to bring your vision closer to your targeted audience and inspire them to engage.
Opting for an animated video shows you’ll look outside the box to create value for your customers. Remember, customers reward uniqueness.
Still, don’t use animated storytelling to substitute for all other marketing tools. Instead, let it be a secret ingredient of your success recipe.
2. Awake Emotions With Animated Marketing Videos
Today’s marketing strategies revolve around building meaningful relationships with customers. Although it may take a while, this approach sets companies up for long-term success.
The power of animated pieces lies in the ability to awaken emotions. Unlike real-action, animated sales videos can present any product or service as a charismatic and colorful character.
Customers turn to a specific company when seeking a solution for a particular challenge. If you can present your offering throughout a situation your customers can relate to, they are more likely to opt for your solution.
That’s why it is of the utmost importance to determine what emotions you want to provoke in your audience. For example, would you like them to feel excited, happy, calm, or safe?
Finally, whatever range of emotions you choose, ensure they correlate with a message you want to share.
3. Boost Conversion Rates
According to AltaVista, video content can increase organic website traffic by 157%. However, it can be a long road between a viewer and a customer. Still, it is not impossible to make that journey shorter with a high-quality animated video.
In addition, studies show that companies, including a video in their marketing strategies, see 27% higher click-through rates than those who don’t.
Make Animated Videos to Remember
Do you still remember cartoons you watched as a child? We all do. That’s because animation is more memorable than other content. So, why don’t you make the most out of it to drive your business growth?
Aside from being informative, short animated videos for business should be entertaining. They are creative, and it is much easier to grab the audience’s attention with such pieces.
Remember, if you invest your energy and means into a marketing strategy, ensure it contains elements, such as animated videos that will stay in customers’ minds as long as possible.
Why is Animated Storytelling a Good Choice?
- It allows you to play with your imagination – Animated videos will enable you to bring any idea into reality. That’s incredibly convenient for tech companies launching a new product. Motion graphics animation helps you break down complex processes, making it easier for customers to visualize how your product or service works. In addition, animation makes everything entertaining, so even graphs and charts can be fun.
- It helps you build long-term relationships with your customers – People want to dedicate their time to the content they can relate to, which awakens emotions. Showing them you are an ally they can count on when in need builds trust and makes them want to stay and learn more. So, there’s no better way to bond with your targeted audience than through highly engaging content, such as animated videos.
- It is open to customization – The essential elements of every company are its colors, fonts, and logo. Animation allows you to incorporate them and ensure, every time people see it, they’ll know it is you.
- You can modify it at any time – Unlike live-action videos, the animation is more flexible when it comes to changes. So, if you want to add some scenes or data, it should not be a problem because everything is done digitally.
Animation is becoming more and more popular in different business circles.
Every Story Deserves a Happy Ending
Fairy tales are a significant part of every childhood. They teach us about the power of love, the difference between good and evil, and happy endings.
However, instead of a happy ending, every animated video should be a happy beginning of your product’s journey. If you still have doubts about creating such a piece, we’re a professional explainer video company that can help you share your story with the world. Let’s talk!